LolGunZ, where GunZ is for the lulz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For GM Position

4 posters

Go down

Application For GM Position Empty Application For GM Position

Post by Kimartu Tue May 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey I want to apply for a GM position

Name: Hunter Thomsen

School: I'm attending school and I'm going to high school in august but I get A's and B's and very mature for my age

Past Jobs: I'm sorry to inform you but I have no past experience, but I have been playing Gunz for about 3 years, first at ijji, then at DR and Trinity.

Why I should get the position: I beleive I could help moderate the games and make sure everyone follows the rules (ie: no hacking, swaping, or and rude and unrespectful behaviour) and also help people with their problems. I wil do anything I can to help this server prosper. I will be nice and respect every player.

Time: I play most of the time when I'm not in school or on vacation which is about 4:00 to 8:00.
about 3-4 hours more on weekends.

Things about me: I'm usually just a funny guy and I'm pretty chill and just look at everything positively, but I do get mad if I don't get answered and I'm a little impatient but hopefully you can get used to those things or overlook them. It's also hard to get me mad ;]

TimeZone/Location: Eastern Time, and I live in Florida.

Final Notes: I hope you pick me to join this community Very Happy. I have never been a Gm before but I beleive I would do the best job ever and i know I won't let you down, so I hope you truley consider me as a GM and if you think I am doing anything wrong, don't hesitate to take me off if necessary. I can speak some spanish so maybe i can translate or somthing? ;]

Last edited by Kimartu on Wed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Put more stuff ;])
Kimartu
Kimartu

Back to top Go down

Application For GM Position Empty Re: Application For GM Position

Post by Dan Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Suggest you add more things Razz Kaye is starting to get picky Very Happy, Thanks for the app thought
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaye Tue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Dan's words ring truth. I'm getting a lot more picky.
Kaye
Kaye
Admin

http://twitter.com/Mayutai

Back to top Go down

Post by XanStyx Wed May 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Think of something unique and add more info it it.
XanStyx
XanStyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down