LolGunZ, where GunZ is for the lulz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=( and >.>

2 posters

Go down

=( and >.> Empty =( and >.>

Post by Jassper123 Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 pm

i have been super busy, raking in some cash, i have 3 jobs and im busting my balls for alot of money i now make $1260 a month thats $315 a week, i work as a tech staff for my school (say hello to admin panel), i work at the great escape, and i do lumber work for a friends buissness. its a tuff schedule . so any ways the only time i will be on the computer (because i will be so tired and at work will be sundays since thats the single day of brake off and i got my works vacation coming up friday till thursday. Friday im spending time at the Saratoga Race Tracks , monday my oldest dog (jingles) will be put to sleep[ he is suffering from Kidney failure, authritest, he pees blood cant walk and shits himself]*I HAVE to burry him too...=(*, and on tuesday i am having my knee sergury so im a be in a tuff time so dont expect me to be on all the time and don't worry i will be able to make items and maps when im not so buissy. =(
so i will be donateing soon i got too pay off insurance on my car and buy parts for it then i can donate.
Jassper123
Jassper123
I PoSt A lOt

Back to top Go down

=( and >.> Empty Re: =( and >.>

Post by gparask Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:13 am

Alright man take it easy.
gparask
gparask

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum